Sunday, August 1, 2010

diablo

well i wanted to mix things up for diablo i dont like feeding them at the same time everyday dew to they start to respond to rutine verse's hunger so i weighed him up at around 11.30am my time and he weighed in at 1.7 again so i put him out on a bow for a hour or so then i went out and figured i would go ahead and jump him to the glove well he was still slower then i like but he manage to jump to the glove the end of the leash for all the one and half onces of food and he got quicker at each jump but still likes to look around to much for me. once he starts jump on the creance more then ten feet ill be packing him up in the GH and go to a near by field to train the rest of the way. but at this point i do all my trainin in my front yard with lots of kids and cars driving by ive even been know to do all my training in the front yard right up til i fly them free ill see how it goes.he is also starting to talk more and more already lucky me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment